Justine Damm – Physiotherapist – Special Interest Women’s Health & Musculoskeletal
Justine graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle in 2014. She then moved from Perth to Townsville, where she found her passion for Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy in Private Practice.
Spending 18 months in Townsville was an incredible experience treating people with a vast array of sporting injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Since moving to Brisbane, Justine has developed a keen interest in treating women in the peri-natal and post-natal period.
Justine incorporates hands-on Physiotherapy and Pilates based rehab into her treatments. She also enjoys using dry needling and taping to complement her treatments.
• Level 1 Matwork Pilates Course
• Level 1 Continence and Women’s Health Certificate
• Introductory Dry Needling Course
• Advanced Dry Needling Course
• Level 1 Sports Trainer Course
• Australian Physiotherapist Association Member
• Physiotherapy management of hypermobility disorders and gait abnormalities in in children
• Indications for use of flexible dynamic bracing garments in dysfunctional gait patterns
Ben Sewell – Physiotherapist – Special Interest Musculoskeletal & Sports
Ben graduated from the Australian Catholic University with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2013. Ben grew up playing a lot of cricket during School and as such, spent quite a bit of time on the Physio table from lower back injuries. When it came time to choose a career, Physio was the only option on Ben’s mind.
Throughout his career, Ben has developed expert skills in managing TMJ, Headache, Neck and Vertigo conditions, while also maintaining a keen interest in sporting injuries. Ben has also completed training in Dry Needling.
Away from work, Ben is a die hard Cricket and Basketball fan and will often be found screaming at his TV for his beloved Milwaukee Bucks! Ben is also keen traveller, with aspirations of one day setting foot on every continent in the world.
• Dry Needling
• Advanced Vertigo management
• Advanced Jaw (TMJ) management
• Advanced Cervical and Neck pain management
• Watson Headache Level 1 and 2
• APA Lumbar management Level 1