Cameron first graduated from Exercise Science and Business Studies at Charles Sturt University before moving to the Gold Coast to follow his passion for physiotherapy.
Cameron was accepted into Bond University studying extended Masters of Physiotherapy.
After graduating Cameron quickly found his passion in private practice with a focus on musculo-skeletal and sport physiotherapy.
Cameron’s special interests include sports injuries and rehabilitation, hand therapy and arthrokinematics and rehabilitation of the knee.
Treating all musculo-skeletal conditions:
– Headaches and migraines
– Shoulder pain – bursitis, impingement, rotator cuff tears, post-surgery
– Lower back pain, hip and SIJ pain
– Knee injuries – arthritis, meniscal, cartilage, patellofemoral joint pain, post-surgical
– Achilles tendinopathy, tears, planta fasciitis.
– Private patients (Initial = $94/45min, Review = $84/30min, health fund rebatable
– Bulk billed EPC care plans
– Workcover / EML / Injurynet
– Pre-employment screenings / medicals
Monday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Thursday 1:00pm – 6:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm